How to participate in the Call for Presentations
Thank you very much for your interest in participating in the Call for Presentations
of the eleventh European Networking Event!
The aim of the Call for Presentations is to facilitate communication between the participants.
Speakers profit threefold:
- They have the opportunity to present their Horizon Europe projects/ideas for joint Horizon Europe proposals/EU-funded research results to the audience in the specific workshop.
- During the breaks there are special booths for further discussions between presenter and audience.
- The conference participation fee is waived for speakers! (One per presentation.)
Each presentation lasts a maximum of 6 minutes.
Parallel workshops will focus on seven topics:
- Cluster 1: Health
- Cluster 4: Digital (ICT)
- Cluster 4: Industry (Materials)
- Cluster 5: Energy
- Cluster 5: Mobility
- Cluster 6: Food & Bioeconomy
- Innovative Procurement (PCP/PPI)
Registration deadline is 10 February 2022. The deadline for submitting proposals in the call for presentations is 24 January 2022.